What is SleepTalk® for Children?
The Goulding SleepTalk® process is an alternative and substance-free self-help process for parents coping with a challenging child.
Sometimes a lack of knowledge, assistance and/or family support can cause parents to doubt their parenting abilities, feel misunderstood and on a merry-go-round of endless consultations and dead ends.
This process is about presenting a substance-free, safe, non-intrusive and ethical process for parents to use in the safety and comfort of their own home while their child or children are asleep and it’s easy to apply.
SleepTalk® is for every parent who wants their children to reach their full potential, and to re-affirm their love to their children.
SleepTalk® is about teaching parents to work with their own children while they sleep and when they awaken children have a more positive mind set.
It only takes parents about 2 minutes per evening and the changes last for life. Parents talk – children listen – waking up bright and happy.
Positive feedback has been received for issues dealing with aggression, behaviour management, stress, fear, anxiety and trauma.
The process is particularly helpful when dealing with issues around education and study, co-operation and concentration.
Health issues also respond in a positive manner, such as asthma, bed-wetting, nail biting and speech. It also covers and assists families concerned about sibling rivalry and negative communications.
SleepTalk® is about developing a child’s emotional resilience and self esteem.
SleepTalk® allows the subconscious mind of a child to redefine its belief structure and accept alternate positive suggestions, which upon awakening becomes their truth and reality.
It is much better than taking your child to a hypnotherapist and if you are considering hypnotherapy you could first try a free hypnosis script.
Not all children need this process but it’s a given that they will all benefit from it.
SleepTalk® gives children the best possible start in life of feeling loved, lovable and confident within themselves.
Benefits of the Goulding SleepTalk® Process:
- It empowers parents to help their children to achieve self-confidence and inner strength.
- It empowers parents to give their children positive suggestions to help with general and specific issues in their lives.
- It is a safe, ethical and non-intrusive process suitable for any family and lasts for life.
- Children’s healthcare professionals have been using and recommending the Goulding SleepTalk® process since 1974.
- There are no contraindications with this process – you can do no harm.
- Gives parents a second chance to undo the possible harm caused by unkind words they may have said to their children during a busy day.
It Can Help Children with the Following Issues and More:
- Being hyperactive, hard to control, nervous, agitated or explosive
- Experiencing separation anxiety, fearfulness or general lack of confidence
- Fighting with siblings or being aggressive with others
- Having trouble sleeping or experiencing nightmares
- Being stuck in habits like bed-wetting or nail biting
- Struggling academically, labeled with learning disabilities, Autism/Asperger
- Feeling troubled about divorce, parental separation or other issues at home
The founders, Joane and Jim Goulding, developed the process for their daughter Michelle, with astounding results.
It has been used effectively by thousands of families around the world over the last 40 years.
This very simple 2 minute a night SleepTalk® process will create everything that it promises if you do it exactly as instructed and stick with it.
You talk – they listen – creating happiness while they sleep.
SleepTalk® for Children is available as: